On Sat, 18 Aug 2001, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> just return DONE - the request will go straight to the logging phase.

Well, that would be good if I didn't want *anything* to be served, but I
do - I just want Apache's default handler to handle it, instead.

But it turns out I was able to figure out the solution: I had to wait
until after the URI Translation phase to do this -- or else that phase
undid whatever I had done! So I added

   $r->handler('default-handler');

to the FixupHandler, and it works great!

Thanks!

David

--
David Wheeler                                         AIM: dwTheory
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                     ICQ: 15726394