I've been interested in trying DAV for apache, because then I can either A)
use davfs or B) install a CVS-to-DAV layer
so that I can use version control and locking with both my Graphics guys'
Dreamweaver, and my own emacs.

So I go to look up WebDAV, and there is lots of FAQ about what it IS.  No
problem... extensions to regular HTTP, and access control, and versioning.
yada yada yada I knew that much that's why I wanted to try it.

So then I grabbed mod_dav and installed that.

NOW WHAT?

Or, is there a place anybody knows of that gives instructions on how to set
up mod_dav w/ Apache in a clear and simple fashion?  mod_dav.c just says to
look at the webdav website, and all the webdav website has is: what is
webdav.  here are the RFC's.  here a places where webdav is used/available.

Oh, and OOTC: does mod_dav work with mod_perl? :-)

TIA!!!

L8r,
Rob

#!/usr/bin/perl -w