[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Rasoul Hajikhani) wrote:
>> > "use lib qw(...);". I have tried declaring:
>> > "use MY::Perl::Control::WebAccess;" in my startup.pl, with the same
>
>Here it is:
>
>Undefined subroutine &My::Perl::Control::WebAccess::handler called.

Looks like you need to check the capitalization on 'MY'.

By the way, using the MY:: namespace isn't the greatest idea in the
first place, because the MY:: namespace is used by MakeMaker during
modules' installation process.  I'm sure it's not causing a problem
here, but it can at least create confusion in the mind.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum