On Sun, 26 Aug 2001, Mathew Benson wrote:

Hi,

>   I sincerely appologize if this question is in the wrong mailing list.  But
> I'm not really sure where it belongs.
>   I installed Demarc and Snort.  Demarc is a Perl script, which does work
> when executed from the console.  But when hit from the web, it just returns
> the source code.  How do I configure Apache so it executes the Perl script
> instead of sending the contents of the script?

You probably misconfigured. What you might need is to add a handler to run
this script. The easiest way will be something like:
        AddHandler perl-script .pl
        PerlHandler +Apache::Registry
or some modification hereof. You may need more, depending on your
current configuration. Check the guide:
        http://perl.apache.org/guide
for all information you need.

Bye,