From: "H Jayakumar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2001 4:38 PM
Subject: Apache, mod_perl

I have mod_perl and apache on NT.

I want to add mod_perl as a module to apache,  I built mod_perl and got
mod_perl.so.
I have copied it to the modules directory in apache source tree.

When I start apache, it says  :

Syntax error on line 1049 of e:/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load e:/apache/modules/mod_perl.so into server: (126) The specified
module could not be found:

BUT the module mod_perl.so IS PRESENT IN THE above mentined path.

This is line 1049 in e:/apache/conf/httpd.conf:

Could anyone help, thanks