Im sorry I thought that everyone would be familiar with Appach::AuthCookie
and I am usin g Apache Auth::Ticket.

Thanx

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter J. Schoenster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 11:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FW: AuthCookie Woes!

On 3 Sep 2001, at 22:36, Chris Lavin wrote:

> I have used a sniffer and no cookie is being sent! Man this is
> frustrating!

I'm sure we've all been there. I haven't seen any code. Why not
show how you are doing it, otherwise, I don't see how anyone could
help.

Peter
Despite considerable evidence that it doesn't work, many
projects seem to rely on telepathy as the mechanism for
communicating requirements from users to developers.
--Karl E. Wiegers