Alin Simionoiu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said something to this effect on 09/09/2001:
> I forgot to mention that I'm trying to inspect the body in a
> authentication handler.  As soon as a get the body, the body is
> gone.

So save the body.  Put it into pnotes or something:

sub handler {
    my $r = shift;
    my $stuff = $r->content;  # or however you get the body during
                              # an auth handler...
    do_stuff($stuff);

    $r->pnotes('AuthBody', $stuff);

    return OK;
}

Then the body is available as $r->pnotes('AuthBody');

(darren)

--
The bad reputation UNIX has gotten is totally undeserved, laid on by
people who don't understand, who have not gotten in there and tried