"It depends" :-)

But yes, you might be right, depending on how the content gets delivered.

You could always add in a blank AxOutputTransformer, which will force AxKit
to just use print(), even for cached content.

Matt.

This email has been scanned for all viruses by the Star Internet Virus Screen.
The service is provided in partnership with MessageLabs, the email security company.
For more information on a higher level of virus protection visit www.star.net.uk