http://sourceforge.net/projects/speedycgi/

> If there is another list to wich I should direct questions like these
please
> direct me.

The newsgroup comp.lang.perl.misc is most appropriate forum for general Perl
questions. Also, comp.lang.perl.modules is for discussing use of Perl
modules. If you don't have access to a Usenet (NNTP) server you can use the
web interface at http://groups.google.com