Geoffrey Young wrote:

> [...]

Hmm, does this actually work Geoff? What happens if mod_perl is running
as a back-end? In this case $r->connection->aborted doesn't work even if
you print.

Joshua, what about print "\0", I'm not sure whether this messes up the
headers. given that you end these tests with a new line.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://eXtropia.com/