On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, brooks roy wrote:

> Hello, I have just installed mod_perl into my Apache 1.3.20 install :).. I
> have apache+mod_ssl+mod_frontpage+php.
>
> When ever I apachectl start it start up fine but when I try to load a
> webpage, it says it cannot access the specified URL, here is a capture of
> the error_log.

Three ideas:

1) Make sure that Apache, Perl, mod_perl, mod_php, and whatever else are
all compiled with large file support, or without it, consistently

2) Make sure that PHP isn't using its built-in mysql driver

3) Check the order of your module loading

Personally, I think you should just build php and perl in statically
instead of via DSO.

-jwb