On Thursday, September 20, 2001, at 09:41 AM, Nick Tonkin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> thanks to patches from Brice D. Ruth and others, a new version of
> MSIISProbes.pm is available at
> http://www.tonkinresolutions.com/MSIISProbes.pm.tar.gz

Hi all -

Can anyone provide a couple hints on getting this going with Tenon's
iTools on MacOS X? For Reuven's CodeRed, it was just a matter of putting
CodeRed.pm in /Library/Perl and adding the following code to the
iTools.conf file (equivalent to httpd.conf).

#       added 08/06/01
PerlModule      CodeRed
<Location /default.ida>
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler CodeRed
</Location>

I've since commented out the above lines. I've added MSIISProbes.pm to
/Library/Perl and also tried it at /Library/Perl/Apache, with no effect.
I restarted Apache after each change of code and/or location. There
doesn't appear to be any output (nothing relevant in the logs and no
email).

#       added 09/20/01
<Location /default.ida>
        SetHandler perl-script