On Sunday 30 September 2001 18:20, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I read th FAQ but no succes:
>
> kampen@eureka:/w20/htdocs/xmltest > strings /w20/bin/httpd  |grep -i XML
> kampen@eureka:/w20/htdocs/xmltest >
>
> I removed ssl and php4  from the build and only concentrated on modperl
> 1.26 and apache 1.3.20:

Last ditch effort: instead of PerlModule AxKit (or whatever you may be using
that isn't the following) try have a use AxKit in your startup.pl (before any
AxKit directives come in. Or alternatively, delete use UNIVERSAL from
AxKit.pm.

If it is this specific problem, then we'd all appreciate detailed config as
it occurs quite rarely and iirc is still a mind-boggling problem.

Robin Berjon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
"Chance is irrelevant. We will succeed."
-- 7o9