> * Jeffrey W. Baker ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [011003 19:52]:
> > I'd love to hear any other experiences with using the DOM to build
output
> > from scratch.  I'd also like to hear people's opinions on XML::DOM (I
> > think it stinks and I've replaced it with a C DOM implementation).
>
> I can't speak to XML::DOM, but I used XMLC in Java to do this and
> there were aspects that were pretty nifty.

HTML_Tree is like XMLC, but less irritating, i.e. no lame compile cycle to
deal with and somewhat more straightforward.  There's also an XML version
here: http://homepage.mac.com/pauljlucas/software/xml_tree/.  I prefer a
more traditional templating approach, but some people love this stuff.
- Perrin