Hi,

I emailed the list a few days ago with some troubles i had with
Apache::AuthenSMB. Turns out It didn't work because I did not have
mod_perl correctly installed

Now for my question, I recompiled mod_perl in apache (no DSO) and then
it worked; problem is I really want it as a DSO and tried that again
using:

perl Makefile.PL USE_APXS=1 WITH_APXS=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs
EVERYTHING=1
(may be wrapped)

As far as I know this is the correct way to install it as a DSO, but
nevertheless after installing it, Apache::AuthenSMB didn't work any
more.
Although mod_info says modperl is correctly installed and loaded.

What could be the problem?

Thanks,

Jeroen