From: Sisyphus
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 10:39 AM
Subject: Re: modperl 1.31 PDF pb

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 4:49 AM
Subject: modperl 1.31 PDF pb

Hi

I have problem trying to download the pdf version of the guide.
several downloads always results in incorrect zip impossible to decompress.

i already noticed this problem with former version of the guide.

has anyone succesfully downloaded and uncompressed the pdf file ?*

I am on win

thanks

pascal

Had a similar problem (also on win) with another zip containing pdf docs, so I used LWP::Simple to download it. WinZip was then able to unzip it without any problems. (Remember to 'binmode FILEHANDLE;' when copying the zip to your hard drive.)

Seems that my problem, at least, was a Windows thing, as someone else has already suggested. Hard to believe, isn't it :-)

Cheers,
Rob