Hello folks,
I am trying to find out where (which machine) a request has come from.
We have several web servers running on different machines serving
different documents, so it is possible to jump servers back and forth.
This means that I would have to know what prev->uri was/is and what
r->uri was/is. The problem is that if the request object is the original
one, not a redirect or ErrorDocument handler r, the r->prev returns
undef. Jumping from one server to another is not a redirect (in my
case), so r->prev returns undef every time. Any ideas?

Also, has any one encountered an error using MLDBM::Sync saving to an
NFS mounted file?

Appreciate all comments.
Thanks in advance
-r