> > The perldoc Apache::Registry says
> > "Apache::Registry - Run unaltered CGI scrips under mod_perl"
>
> Were your CGI scripts designed to handle HEAD requests? You
> don't have
> to alter them to run under mod_perl, do you?

You didn't have to design them to because apache handles it for you.  With
mod_perl/apache/registry, that doesn't work anymore.  If ::Registry et al
are going to be touted as drop in solutions for your existing perl cgi
stuff, then IMO they have to handle this by default, or they aren't doing
what I, and probably a lot of other people, would expect them to.  hopefully
someone will care enough to patch it.

adam