Just a thought but why are we even bothering about doing a complete
response cycle for the probes ??? I mean nobody is actually going to
care what my server says is it ?? I was thinking more about closing
connection as soon as I figure out the URI. That way my server stays
more productive and my outgoing bandwidth is also saved to a extent.
Firstly I am not even sure how to terminate the response cycle at any
given stage if at all possible. Secondly if I am sure I dont have a
cmd.exe or root.exe to serve from my website should I still bother to
complete the cycle ??

Mithun