Hi John,

I have been working with apache/mod_perl/oracle on Solaris and Linux for
about 2 years. The projects included building secure intranet sections,
dynamic pages, and most recently a ticketing system and a system to
replace a paper trail in a very large non-profit. I'm relocating to Palo
Alto, CA and I'm in the process of looking for a part time job. Do you
think that there might be part-time opporotunity as part of the department
you've described?

Thanks,

Alex