clayton cottingham wrote:

[the gist of the clayton's request:
     The code needs to be tested under live httpd with mod_perl. How?
]

Apache-Test framework developed for mod_perl 2.0 is *exactly* what you
want.

See how httpd-2.0 uses it (http://httpd.apache.org/test/ look for 'Perl
Framework'). Grab the httpd-test sources (cvs from the above URL) and
it's all there under perl-framework/.

The module was primary developed for 2.x but should work for 1.x as
well. I think that the only requirement is perl 5.6.x.

I've started to write some basic guide for Apache-Test which you can
find in the modperl-docs repository (currently only in .pod form):
src/devel/writing_tests/writing_tests.pod

You can grab the docs rep from
http://cvs.apache.org/snapshots/modperl-docs/ (or via cvs)

Feel free to contribute back extensions for this doc...

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://ticketmaster.com http://apacheweek.com