> Hello,
> Many factors are to be taken into account to establish a base line.
> As you say, experience is one. It determines the experience
> you will provide your client with: your ability to solve
> their problems, to meet their requirements, to react to constraints, be technical or
> not, to innovate, etc...

[snip]

I agree experience should be a factor. But more important is your personal
workload. I typically charge $100/hr, and get it. I have a few customers
that think this is too high. I have told a couple that I will work
for $75 or $80, when I have the time. So if work is slow, I work
for the lower rate. When I have more work than I can handle, I only
work for $100, and the $75 /hr clients have to wait. They don't like
it, but hey, that's how the market economy works. I don't especially
like working for $75 either, but will take the work if that is all I
have.

--
Danny Aldham     Providing Certified Internetworking Solutions to Business
www.postino.com  E-Mail, Web Servers, Web Databases, SQL PHP & Perl