I've written a search engine that searches for jobs in a database based
on keywords. I'm assembling a string of sql and then submitting it to
the database based on the user's search criteria. It's working but is
really simple right now - it just does a logical AND with all the
keywords the user submits. I'd like to include features like the ability
to submit a query like:
(perl AND apache) OR java NOT microsoft

I don't want to reinvent the wheel and I'm sure this has been done a
zillion times, so does anyone know of a module in CPAN that I can use
for this? I'm using MySQL on the back end and DBI under mod perl which
runs as a handler.