This is the first wide announcement of the release of OpenFrame.

OpenFrame is an Application Framework for Perl and the Web. It is
designed to do enough to make your life easier, and provide enough
flexibility to make extending it to do what *you* want it to pretty
easily.

It doesn't have to run under mod_perl, but it can. It doesn't have to
use the Template Toolkit, but it can. It doesn't have to use SOAP to
distribute parts of it on seperate machines, but it can. I hope you're
beginning to get the idea...

It is available from CPAN (2.05 will be up shortly):
http://search.cpan.org/search?dist=OpenFrame

Please check out the website for demonstrations, documentation and a
presentation on OpenFrame:
http://openframe.fotango.com/

Thanks. I'd love to get some feedback on it, Leon
--
... the bunnies are coming!