On Sun, Dec 02, 2001 at 12:52:11PM +0000, Dave Hodgkinson wrote:
> Bill Moseley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > Any suggestions for favorite ones?  wusage seems to require a lot of
> > resources -- maybe that's not unusual?  It runs once a week.  Here's a
> > about six days worth of requests.  Doesn't see like that many.
> analog - but _do_ read the words that go with it, know what you're
> analysing. i have a stats redux note on my site too.

We like analog, Stephen Turner is a Cam.pm member, and makes regular
appearances at our social meets. I've looked at webalizer too, but webalizer
is appallingly written, keeps everything in globals (though I believe analog
also currently does this and Stephen said he'd like to change it), and uses
scary amounts of memory. It also doesn't have particularly good integrity
checking for its database dumps.

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>           http://colondot.net/