I have been beating my head against this problem for days, to no avail.
I have tried google searches, etc., still no dice.  So, I apologize for
the noise people.

I'm using Apache::Session and cookies to perform session management.  In
watching the debug messages in my error_log, I can see that the cookie
is created, the session is created, and all subsequent calls correctly
loads the session.  However, part of the design for my web application
requires the use of frames, with several frames containing mod_perl
generated data.  Each one of those frames relies on using the session. I
wouldn't think this would be a problem, except that some of the frames
cannot tie to the datastore, and as a result create new sessions.

I would think the default behavior would block until the session is
unlocked, but this doesn't seem to be the case.  I was first using
Apache::Session::Flex (For easier configuration), but have also tried
Apache::Session::MySQL, ::DB_File and ::File, all exhibit the same problem.

This site is developed using AxKit and AxKit::XSP::Session, but the
sessions are created before AxKit is even invoked so that isn't the issue.

Any suggestions?  I'd like to resolve this without loosing my hair. :)

-man
Michael A Nachbaur