Hi,

I have two stacked content handlers in a pipeline. At first Apache::Registry
and as the second my own handler for parsing Apache::Registry's output of
ordinary Perl scripts. Works fine.
But I want to catch everything that passes in or out Apache::Registry - also
the data of submit-forms sent to the cgi-scripts by the client.
I have tried different ways but I can't figure out how (or whether) that's
possible.

e.g. $r->read($in,$r->header_in('Content-length'));
or   $in=$r->content();
give's my handler the data, but unfotunately exclusive - so the data don't
reaches Apache::Registry and the cgi-script.

Any suggests?
Thanks.

Gerald Menzel.