> All is well until you reach the end,
> where it starts reloading everything, and the namespace is
> now completely gone.

Are you using PerlFreshRestart?

> I posted this once before and got blown off -- a pox
> on to those who tell me to check @INC or what not.

No need to get testy.  If this is causing a problem for your business,
and free volunteer help is not working quickly enough for you, you can
always contract Covalent to solve the problem.

> And don't  tell me to just use `use` either -- they all load up
> Apache config directives,
> so PerlModule has to be called at some point so Apache
> recognizes the directives.

You should be able to replace a PerlModule call with <Perl>use
MyModule;</Perl> in the same place in httpd.conf.  Does that work for
you?  The Eagle book says to do that with earlier versions.

- Perrin