On Dec 13, 2001 at 20:02:03 -0500, Rick Myers wrote:

> I'm referring to Term::Readline problems. A while back I had
> all sorts of trouble with Term::Readline and was basically
> deleting it any time this that or the other module insisted
> it be there. Recently things have been pretty quiet so
> I've been letting it live.
>
> Suddenly though, as I was adding some top level directives
> to a mod_perl module, Apache::DB quit working with the spew
> below the sig.

One of those "flog thyself and learn" type things, I guess.

I was intending to make a debugging version, but some of the
modules insisted on 5.6.1. So I went there. By the time I
got finished though the segfaults stopped.

I guess at the very least I have a debug tree to work with
now.

--rick
"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
"That depends a good deal on where you to want to get to,"