> No, it's nothing like Object::Registrar. It's like Class::Singleton.

Okay, wishful thinking.  I don't use Class::Singleton, but I have written my
own versions of Object::Registrar a few times to accomplish the same goal.
I don't like to make my core classes dependent on running in a mod_perl
environment if I can avoid it, so I prefer to use a separate registry
approach that keeps $r->pnotes() out of my classes.  It's also nice to be
able to quickly adapt other people's classes in this way without changing
their code to use Class::Singleton.

- Perrin