On Sun, 23 Dec 2001 04:23:47 +0900
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Apache::Singleton::Server got me thinking about Cache::Cache
> > and locking again. if i'm going to have a server-global
> > object, i am going to need to protect against multiple
> > processes updating it simultaneously, right?
>
> Right. Which makes me remember current Apache::Singleton::Server is
> complete broken :( it doesn't update changed attribute to shared data
> in IPC ... would fix.

Apache::Singleton 0.04 is now going to CPAN, without Server
subclass, which was broken, and in fact I don't need for my
production environment ;)

If you want Server implementation (with sufficient speed and
robust locking), I'm always open to patches!

0.04  Sun Dec 23 21:20:04 JST 2001
        - Fixed docs
        - pulled off Server subclass: it was completely broken

The URL

    http://bulknews.net/lib/archives/Apache-Singleton-0.04.tar.gz

has entered CPAN as

  file: $CPAN/authors/id/M/MI/MIYAGAWA/Apache-Singleton-0.04.tar.gz
  size: 2675 bytes
   md5: 3865399d4d8a9b970fd71e2f048de8e3

--
Tatsuhiko