Hello All,

I have written a couple modules to provide tied access to GET/POST arguments
of an Apache request. Basically hides the mechanics of libapreq behind a
tied hash. On a similiar vein I have one for cookies. The nice thing about
the cookies one is that it will set headers automatically for you when you
untie it. I will also be writing one for posted and PUT files.

Both are lazy in that they do not do any processing until the first access
of a hash element. I like this strategy since I often use templates. I want
to make all these features available to the templates but not incur
unnecessary processing overhead if the information is not used.

I am thinking of names such as:

    Apache::Request::Tied
    or Apache::Args::Tied
and