I recently decided that Apache::Gallery is really nice if you want to
sit down and start fiddling with templates, but that I needed to make a
"quick-easy" version for myself.  The design is to be extremely simple,
and is divided into two seperate modules.  The first is an on-the-fly
thumbnail  generator (currently supports only jpeg), which is just a
spiced up implementation of Image::GD::Thumbnail.  The second is a
directory index generator, which displays each file name and a link to
the picture, using URIs to the on-the-fly thumbnail generator to show
the previews.

Ideas are welcome, but my main questions are:
1) Put it on CPAN?
2) Namespace?

  Issac