>     <Location  /agenda/>
>       SetHandler perl-script
>       PerlHandler Apache::Agenda
>
>       PerlSetVar AgendaPath /agenda
>       PerlSetVar AgendaTemplate default.inc
>       PerlSetVar AgendaSessionDir /tmp
>       PerlSetVar AgendaLoginScript /agenda/login/

Are you sure that last line is correct?

That would send you to /agenda/login when authen_ses_key() fails, but
your config below is for /LOGIN/.

>     <Location /LOGIN/>
>       AuthType Apache::AuthCookieAgenda
>       AuthName Agenda
>       SetHandler perl-script
>       PerlHandler Apache::AuthCookieAgenda->login
>     </Location>

This implies to me that you meant to have:

PerlSetVar AgendaLoginScript /LOGIN/

Is this just a typo?

> I used Apache::Session::Counted, and know that this two modules may
> conflict, but when all Apache::Session::Counted staff is commented
> result is the same...

I dont think they conflict.  I've not heard any reports of that anyway.
The cookie names are unique so there should be no problem there.

> I dont know why cookie is not set.

I'd suspect something isnt right with your configuration.  Have you
tried turning on "warn me before accepting cookies" on your browser?
Sometimes that helps me verify that the cookies are actually making it
to the browser.

What your trying to do looks to me like exactly the sort of thing
AuthCookie can do.  Unless I am misunderstanding your problem I
dont see an AuthCookie limitation here.  Please explain in more
detail if I am missing the point and I will see what we can do if
such a limitation does in fact exist :).

Regards,
Michael Schout (Apache::AuthCookie maintainer)