I like Monkey Butter v1.0...... On a serious note, I work in a
predominately MS shop - of 25 developers me and one other are the only
Perl developers with 3 more doing some combination of Java,C++, and C.

I would suggest that anyone looking to make a case for 'Perl in the
Enterprise' should look at the P5EE project ( http://p5ee.perl.org).
>From that site - "The mission of the P5EE initiative is to promote the
development, deployment, and acceptance of Enterprise Systems written in
Perl."

It has been my experience that results count, unless you are dealing
with pointy-headed bosses. If that is the case, you application should
spit gold bricks out of the floppy drive and it wouldn't matter.

If you're looking for a name to justify Perl in Enterprise then I think
the P5EE project and name is as good as any.

Joe