Hi folks,
Another newbie question:  Does it make sense to create a Location directive
with a Perl Handler for each and every web transaction? I suppose more
information about what the pages are doing would be helpful but I'm really
just looking for some "rules of thumb".
I've created a site which uses a Location directive and a Handler for almost
all transactions.  Of course, all the pages are requesting information from
a database and the pages are being generated from a simple templating
scheme.  I just wanted to get a feel whether or not there's other approaches
to this architecture.

Thanks for the replies in advance...