Hi all,

On Wed, 6 Feb 2002, Stathy G. Touloumis wrote:

> We have a similar issue here but it is designed more for development of
> modules/code by multiple developers.

If each of your developers runs her own copy of Apache, each copy
listening to a different port, you can make the namespace collision
problems go away.  Use a common httpd.conf for all developers with a
small section specifically for each one, and start Apache separately
for each developer with '-Ddeveloperid'.  You can trade off between
the isolation of multiple copies of the complete site(s) on the one
machine, and the fun of sharing some of the code/data.  I'd keep it
all separate, discs are cheap enough.

<IfDefine ged>
  User ged
  Port 8011