Hi!

I want to use authorization against NT server for some directories of my
web server (apache 1.3.22 on SunOS 5.8). So I installed mod_perl-1.26
(configured with EVERYTHING=1), installed Authen-Smb-0.91 and
Apache-AuthenSmb-0.60, made corresponding changes in httpd.conf.
(
<Directory "/u01/httpd/docs/admin">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks Includes
    AllowOverride None
        AuthType Basic
        PerlSetVar myPDC e250.taom.lan
        PerlSetVar myBDC e250.taom.lan
        PerlSetVar myDOMAIN ACADEMY
        AuthName "Administrator's page"
        require user u0100659
    PerlAuthenHandler Apache::AuthenSmb
</Directory>
).
But when I try to go to the directory, apache says - "Internal Server
Error", and in error.log file I see "Undefined subroutine
&Apache::AuthenSmb::handler called". But all necessary files shurely
exist and they have appropriate rights. I can't understand what's the
matter? Please, help!

--
Andrew