Hi All,
I have two mod_perl applications that run under different virtual servers on
the same machine. I have named the modules within a directory for each so
that they do not clash (e.g. application::master etc).

However both applications make use of the UNIERVSAL package to create
universally accessible methods (to return the current database handle for
example) within the application.

The thing is I am getting some weird behaviour where one application seems
to be getting code from the other. In theory this isn't possible with the
separated namespaces. I suspect my UNIERVSAL use is the problem. Can anyone
verify this? Is it a known problem? Is there any way around it?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Matt.