I had tried that, with the same result. (does
Apache::DBI overload the DBI methods?) Full
error is as follows. Again, any help is _highly_
appreciated.

Marty

[error] Can't locate object method "connect_on_init" via package "Apache::DBI" at
/etc/httpd/conf/startup.pl line 28.

Syntax error on line 1276 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf: