Dzuy Nguyen wrote:

> I have been getting many reports from our users that they have been
> mistakenly identified as someone else.
> I have tried to login as that user and just can't re-create the problem
> and I can't be at their computer to
> diagnose it.  One thing I'm pretty sure about is that they must have
> gotton someone else's cookie.  Another

Probably your ISP is using one of those buggy cisco cache server. I am
unfortunate enuff to have faced this problem with one of the largest ISP
in India which believes that if I dont send a expiry header it is static
!! The only way around it is setting a $r->no_cache(1) for every HTML
page. Even then it will take 2-3 days to see whether it worked or not.

http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/thread.php3?subject=%5BLIH%5D+VSNL%27s+transparent+proxy&list=11286

http://www.geocrawler.com/mail/msg.php3?msg_id=7678747&list=11286

Mithun