[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
[snip]

>As I need information between the stage of life, I would use $r->notes to
>communicate down the cycle. But then again, if I have some data tied
>to the session (I use Apache::Session), how can I give it to
>the PerlHandler. Is $r->notes proofed for any export, object or blessing
>behavior?

I think $r->pnotes should work fine with this...  But I'm not positive...
Other than that, it sounds fine...  Except that usually youll
authenticate the user in PerlAuthenHandler and use AuthzHandler to
decide whether or not to let him do whatever he's trying to do... The
Eagle book had some nice explanations of this...

  Issac