Hi.

I'm not sure if this a modperl problem but I'm using modperl (5.005), Apache (1.3) under
Debian on my website.

Using read(STDIN, $ENV{...}, $buffer) to retrieve the post data. At several places i'm using
forms with radio buttons from -2 to 2, but from some of my visitors I got almost randomly
numbers in the form data xxx=13 xxx=4 etc from the radio buttons. I can read these wrong
values directly in the $buffer string. This happen often if they post many times but seems
to be to other visitors also.

I hope I'm not the only one in the world that has this problem...

kind regards
Tomas