It occurred to me that using a scheme like this, it might be possible to
help improve mod_perl's popularity... Or, at least, the popularity of
Toolkits built under mod_perl...  Using <Files> (or the
Apache::MIMEMapper module), makes mod_perl a bit more ISP friendly, as
it's a lot easier for users to add code to their files...  Maybe using
Embperl or something like that inside pages...  Anyway, it's just a
thought...

  Issac