I apologise in advance to those of you who receive multiple copies of
this email due to my cross-posting.

Due to the instability of its previous host, I have moved the mod_perl
logo entries to my new Linux box (my apologies to those who were unable
to review the images previously due to the inordinate down-time).

The images are now available at
http://beverley2.digital-word.com/mod_perl/

Also, I have now added html pages to each directory with the images
displayed inline - thanks to Stas Bekman (stas[at]stason.org) who
contributed his "ls2html" Perl script for that purpose.

I am still soliciting entries for the new logo (send to
mod_perl[at]digital-word.com)... so please keep those images coming.

Jonathan M. Hollin - WYPUG Co-ordinator
West Yorkshire Perl User Group
http://wypug.pm.org/