On Friday, February 22, 2002, at 09:58  AM, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> In the interim I'll try and maintain the "experimental" versions.
> Stas has been kind enough to work on adding a test suite to libapreq,
> which will very likely be included in the next release.

That'll be MUCH appreciated.  That's been a big stumbling block in
trying to figure out what the deal is with libapreq on OS X.

> OTOH, I'd like to solicit some feedback on yet another installation
> process- first making libapreq a shared library, and then linking
> the Perl interfaces to *that* library (instead of libapreq.a).

I think that sounds like a better approach than the current one, I'll
try to give it a shot.  I'm moving out of my apartment in the next few
days though, so I might not get to it for a while.  Remind me if
necessary.

  -Ken