This is off topic, I know. I'm accessing your general knowledge, not
your mod_perl knowledge.

And the CGI script must run under Apache and Zeus. Exit mod_perl.

Imagine a club membership db. One table, 'people' say, has a list of
members of all clubs.

The problem:
1) A club official is allowed to see all people records for their
club
2) A state-level official is allowed to see all people records for
clubs in their state
3) A national-level official is allowed to see all people records,
period.

I'm writing all this in Perl, and am using MySQL under both web
servers, and I've designed all the tables, so can implement any db
and code changes required.

Any ideas/articles on implementing this?
--
Ron Savage, [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 02/03/2002
http://savage.net.au/index.html