I got this email address from the README file in libapreq-1.0.tar.gz and I
desperately need help to fix a problem that I am having when I try to
install Apache::Request.

I have sucessfully installed all the mod_perl components, but, every time I
try to install Apache::Request I get the following error:

apache_request.h:5:19: httpd.h: No such file or directory
apache_request.h:6:25: http_config.h: No such file or directory
apache_request.h:7:23: http_core.h: No such file or directory
apache_request.h:8:22: http_log.h: No such file or directory
apache_request.h:8:22: http_log.h: No such file or directory
apache_request.h:9:23: http_main.h: No such file or directory
apache_request.h:10:27: http_protocol.h: No such file or directory
apache_request.h:11:25: util_script.h: No such file or directory
apache_request.h:9:23: http_main.h: No such file or directory
apache_request.h:10:27: http_protocol.h: No such file or directory
apache_request.h:11:25: util_script.h: No such file or directory

And the Module will not install.  Any help that you may provide would be
greatly appreciated.  If you are not the correct person to contact can you
let me know who I would need to speak with to get this resolved.  Thanks.