I have a code (not mine) that work fine witout Apache:RegistryLoader
- problem is that every httpd process has ~30 MB. After using
Apache:RegistryLoader process is 5 MB + 20 MB in shared mem.

But than new problem appered: when work without RegLoader I have
one connection do our Sybase database per process. Now I have only
ONE connection (database handle - $dbh - is global) within all
processes. I think this leads to my problem: database connection is
being corrupted after couple of minutes (Invalid packet header,
Unknown marker etc)

Rewriting the could is rather not possible (~10.000 lines - not mine),
so I looking for some connection polling solution (or sth else).

Does anybody could help me.

Paweł Piecuch