On Sat, 9 Mar 2002, Axel Andersson wrote:

> Okay, so I read up on Apache::DBI, but I still have a question or two.
>
> Specifically, am I supposed to keep my "use DBI", "DBI->connect()", and
> everything DBI related and not change a single thing in my source

What did you read?  Here are the first six lines from 'perldoc Apache::DBI.pm':

       Apache::DBI - Initiate a persistent database connection

        # Configuration in httpd.conf or startup.pl:

        PerlModule Apache::DBI  # this comes before all other modules using DBI

       Do NOT change anything in your scripts. The usage of this
       module is absolutely transparent !

73,
Ged.